If your company is experienced with installing roof coating systems, we’d like to invite you to join our small and exclusive approved installer network.
Product training carried out at our premises in Solihull is free of charge and, depending on which systems you’re interested in, takes as little as half a day.
Just complete the form opposite and we’ll call you (phone or video call) to discuss the advantages of providing Liquasil systems to your clients.
At the same time, we’ll be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
Here are some advantages in a nutshell:
- Widely specified roof & cladding coating systems
- BBA Approved products & systems
- Special approved installer rates (once training is complete)
- Everything made in the UK
- No sales people – we are building surveyors by trade
- Lower prices than most leading systems
- Larger roof coating projects inspected by Liquasil
- Personal service from our surveying team
- Client recommendations once 3 projects completed successfully
- Credit account, subject to approval from our credit insurer
Only Liquasil Approved Installers can request site inspections and provide Liquasil product warranties.
Apply today without any obligation. We’ll demonstrate why Liquasil is your best choice of protective roof coating.
If you are an established roof coating contractor and you haven’t yet experienced Liquasil’s range of silicone roof coatings, we’ll be happy to visit you with samples of our products so that you can see exactly how they differ from the products you might have been using to date.