Being silicone based, the Liquasil gutter liner system will create a complete and seamless lining that will eliminate leaks.
We call our gutter liner system “Gutterseal” – a generic name to encompass the entire system, though it is made up of a small number of component parts.
Commercial property gutter systems often cause difficulties as they age and each type has their own specific issues.
Common to all however, is leakage at the joints and for this reason, we have included our Non-Sag Sealer within the Gutterseal system to eliminate joint leaks at their source, without the need to remove any fixings or replace rotted seals.
The process for installing the Liquasil liquid gutter lining is:
- Clean and thoroughly dry the gutter, particularly at the joints
- Scrape/brush away all loose and flaking materials
- Apply Liquasil corrosion treatment to all areas affected by rust
- Apply Liquasil Non-Sag Sealer to all joints (also fills small holes and cracks)
- Apply one coat of Liquasil One liquid gutter liner to entire length of gutter
Once installed, the gutter will no longer leak and because the liner is adhered directly to the substrate, it will not lift, crease, crack, peel or otherwise deteriorate.
As with all gutter systems, regular cleaning of the gutters will ensure that they remain free-flowing at all times. As long as dirt and debris is not allowed to accumulate within the newly lined gutter, nothing will grow on the surface.
The Liquasil gutter liner system is ideal for use ion places where physical liners simply cannot go, so is great for restricted access gutters and those containing bends and corners.
Please note that certain plastic based substrates may require the use an additional adherence promoter which is supplied free of charge when your installation is carried out by a Liquasil Approved Installer.
* The Liquasil liquid gutter lining system, when installed by one of our approved installer, comes with our Latent Defects Insurance Warranty as standard on all installations of more than 75 sq metres in size.